Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12144 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,741 (Php55,510) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)