Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,806 ($b7,836) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)