Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,061元 ($b8,225) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)