Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,409元 (3,741 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)