Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,005 (3,705 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)