Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01787 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,485元 (307,013 KZT) in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)