Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,472 (€2,764) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)