Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,975 (10,176 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)