Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,896元 (10,862 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)