Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,441 (Rp 18,731,308) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)