Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,349 (Rp 37,590,374) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)