Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,591元 (2,921,044 Shilling) in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)