Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,820 (2,915,534 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)