Cost of living comparison between Tampico, Mexico and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36050 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,272 (Mex$ 31,269) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (43 minutes ago)