Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32712 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,893 (Mex$ 18,016) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)