Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34489 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,231 (Mex$ 29,665) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)