Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,865 (€1,881) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)