Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,361 (€3,448) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)