Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,496 (€3,565) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)