Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.406 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,277 (GH₵4,464) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)