Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,723 (GH₵4,206) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)