Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.666 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,391 (GH₵6,839) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)