Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,032 (€1,276) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)