Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,536元 (€1,191) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)