Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,618元 (€1,376) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (41 minutes ago)