Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.471 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,215 (€1,233) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)