Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 845 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,054 (€2,183) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (38 minutes ago)