Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,747 (€1,392) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)