Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01892 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,729元 (302,861 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)