Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01987 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,402 (322,275 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)