Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01067 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,239 (CH$959,880) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)