Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01048 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,524 (CH$908,798) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)