Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01073 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,450 (CH$787,248) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)