Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01052 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,717 (CH$828,396) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 3 hours ago)