Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.386 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,505元 (GH₵11,190) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (19 minutes ago)