Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.746 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 151% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,821 (GH₵23,383) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)