Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06089 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,586元 (¥239,529) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)