Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05942 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,316 (¥224,089) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)