Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,784 (RM2,854) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)