Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21892 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,721 (53,539 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)