Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21306 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,262 (52,858 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)