Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21433 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,992 (93,280 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)