Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22398 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,024 (89,404 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)