Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21931 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,822 (53,904 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)