Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22848 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,013 (91,968 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)