Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22353 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,961 (66,930 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (40 minutes ago)