Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22661 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,101 (66,641 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)