Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21390 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,353 (43,724 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)