Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22496 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,629 (42,803 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)