Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21949 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,699 (44,190 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)