Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,029 in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)