Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,482 in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (43 minutes ago)