Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11762 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,104 (руб 85,901) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (42 minutes ago)