Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.376 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,879 ($2,491) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)