Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.461 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,835 ($2,141) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)