Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,116元 ($2,368) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)