Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,369 ($4,431) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)