Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,230元 (S/. 3,485) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)