Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.810 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,463元 (﷼ 7,991) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)