Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,175 (﷼ 50,150,153) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (36 minutes ago)