Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,603 (﷼ 45,252,795) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)