Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,126 (2,835,454 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)