Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02469 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,534元 (345,591 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)