Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02474 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,136元 (288,432 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)