Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02586 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,467 (327,375 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)