Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02490 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,692 (349,065 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)