Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02430 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,427元 (305,596 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)