Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02335 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,387 (316,328 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)