Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,257 (3,915 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)