Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.864 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,317 (3,925 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)