Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,774 (€3,210) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)