Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07586 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,123 (Taka 93,899) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)