Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11884 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,324 (руб 137,364) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)