Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11473 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,712 (руб 84,654) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)