Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24800 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,334 (33,606₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)