Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.25328 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,061 (51,569₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)