Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24453 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,068 (32,995₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)