Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,944 prices entered by 727 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,661元 (AU$3,739) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)