Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,748 prices entered by 881 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,905 (AU$3,402) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)