Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,494 prices entered by 815 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.007 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,517 (AU$3,898) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)