Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,482 prices entered by 842 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.965 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,680 (AU$3,964) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (32 minutes ago)