Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,624 prices entered by 632 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.294 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,231 (AU$7,032) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)