Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.943 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,705 (£1,644) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)