Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.117 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,046元 (£1,431) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)