Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,334 in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)