Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,954元 in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)