Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,612 in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)