Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,812元 (₩2,127,717) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)