Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,117元 (₩1,815,813) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)