Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,311 (₩2,030,958) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)