Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00608 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,259 (₩3,498,835) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)