Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.236 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,256 (3,169 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)