Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.227 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,900元 (3,067 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)