Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.312 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,168 (5,485 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)