Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10133 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,510 (руб 64,249) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)