Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19481 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,476 (89,705 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (19 minutes ago)