Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20003 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,753 (53,759 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)