Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,749 (Rp 11,728,034) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)