Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,912 (Rp 30,776,472) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)