Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20017 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,650 (78,183 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)