Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.379 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,154元 (GH₵5,913) in Sunyani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)