Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.508 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,900 (GH₵9,215) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)