Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.834 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,169 (£1,604) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)