Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.101 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,472元 (£1,370) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)