Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00576 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,183 (1,247,361 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (43 minutes ago)