Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,235元 (1,243,923 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)